- The library is a community service, please treat it with respect.
- Herefordshire Board Gamers owns and operates the library.
- Some library games are donated into the library on a temporary basis
- Any damaged beyond reasonable wear and tear will result in a bill to replace or repair the game. When returning a game please let us know of any issues.
- A security deposit is required to secure a booking from the library and will be returned in full once games are returned and inspected
- Games are quarantined for a minimum of 3 days before handling. This ensures they are clean but will delay inspections and security deposit returns. (COVID-19 temporarily rule)
- The limit of number of games you can borrow / and for how long is not predefined and can be agreed
- We have the right to request games back early
- During large charity events we may withdrawn library items to serve as a public games library during the event. This may include items being withdrawn a few weeks before
- Your information will be held for managing the library but will not be used for any other purpose.
- Once you no longer have library stock you may request for your information to be removed from our systems
- Information and images are from publishers websites apart from Key facts where are generated from Board Game Geek.
- All information is based on best guess and correct and time of publication