Welcome to our totally epic game and film emoji quiz.
We have two 50 emoticon quizzes for you to enjoy. Some are fiendish, some delightful and some delightfully, fiendish.
Wait there is MORE. We have 5 copies of Blockbuster by Big Potato games to give away. This is an awesome ‘retro-tastic’ film trivia game . https://bigpotato.com/us/games/blockbuster-the-game/
£2 charity donation buys you an entry into one of the two competitions and we have enough prizes that we can have a winner and a runner up prize, drawn from entries scoring over 50% so everyone stands a chance of winning! Every penny goes to Herefordshire Mind.
Finally, we’ll have a copy to win just for local types. You still have to get 50% correct.
Big Potato games have been a great supporter of ours, providing prizes for our charity ideas and loading our games library with amazing games.
We hope you have loads of fun solving the puzzles. We had loads of fun making them. Please share this far and wide. Even if people can’t enter they can fun solving the puzzles.
Should you just want to donate that is fine too! If you win you can also nominate a worthy cause to receive your prize instead.
We will release the answer after the closing date on 15th April and you are welcome to share it onwards.
How to enter: NOW CLOSED do donate if you liked it however 🙂
Please indicate which quiz, your answers, your city of residence. We are looking for the full titles.
Please donate on bit.ly/HB-Emoji leave your name visible and a comment containing three or more emojis
If you want to add your favourite film or board game that would be cool too.
Sharing the competition is not part of the entry but we would very much like you to comment, share or like on at least one social media platform so we can get as many entries and as much money as we can for Herefordshire Mind.
A quick link to this page is bit.ly/Emoji-quiz
Prizes: Five copies of Blockbuster by Big Potato Games
1) Top scoring valid entry on the Film competition
2) Top scoring valid entry on the Board Game competition
3) Random drawn valid entry scoring more than 50% on the Film competition*
4) Random drawn valid entry scoring more than 50% on the Board Game competition*
5) Random drawn valid entry scoring more than 50% on either competition for people living in Herefordshire.
1) £2 Entry per competition, one donation of £4 can cover entry into both competitions. (you may donate more but it will not result in more entries)
2) Competition one is a 50 emoji Film quiz.
3) Competition two is a 50 emoji Board game quiz.
4) Our answers are final even if you find a better fit.
5) Keep this fun. It’s to raise money for charity and to provide some entertainment. Please share the competition far and wide but do not spoil the answers for others.
6) Judges’ decisions are final.
7) Tie breaker to be drawn by random lots.
8) Free Post to the UK only, we can discuss options should the winner have a non UK address.
9) Competition closes midnight GMT 15/04/2020
10) You may re-enter the contest with a new donation and entry
Your data will not be used in any other way and will be deleted after the competition. We will ask for your permission to forward your address to Big Potato Games so they can send your prize.
We would like permission to share your favourite film or board games anonymously on social media as it’s fun!
Potentially asked questions
Why this format?
We wanted to give everyone both a free activity and raise money / awareness for charity. By releasing the emojis for free everyone can take part. We didn’t want to make people pay to access them. We also want to allow a higher chance of winning so we added the runner up prizes.
Why two competitions?
Not everyone knows games or films or either, so hopefully this provides something for everyone.
I think you’ve overlooked something!
Probably have, we are busy keen amateurs who do our best, please let us know and we’ll do our best to fix in a fair way.
Film quiz answers
1. American Psycho
2. Jurassic Park
3. The Hunger Games
4. The Blues Brothers
5. Monsters Inc.
6. Big Trouble in Little China
7. Four Weddings and a Funeral
8. Snakes on a Plane
9. Cool Runnings
10. Full Metal Jacket
11. Sixteen Candles
12. Reservoir Dogs
13. LA Confidential
14. Good Will Hunting
15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
17. A Clockwork Orange
18. The Silence of the Lambs
19. Dances with Wolves
20. Cool Hand Luke
21. The Land Before Time
22. Three Men and a Baby
23. Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
24. Four Lions
25. Ocean’s Eleven
27. Brokeback Mountain
28. The Fifth Element
29. The Nightmare Before Christmas
31. The Hunt for Red October
32. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
33. Watership Down
36. Howl’s Moving Castle
37. Roman Holiday
38. Hot Fuzz
39. The Dark Crystal (also accepting Black Diamond as most people guessed and it is a good answer)
40. Dirty Dancing
41. Some Like it Hot
42. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
43. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
44. Home Alone
45. Toy Story
46. Mystic Pizza
47. The Postman Always Rings Twice
49. Atomic Blonde
50. Meet the Parents
Board Game Quiz Answers
1. Blood Rage
2. Dinosaur Tea Party
4. Chaos in the Old World
5. Junk Art
6. Ticket to Ride
8. Deep Sea Adventure
10. Quacks of Quedlinburg
11. Anatomy Park
12. Chronicles of Crime
14. Galaxy Trucker
16. Dogs of War
17. Discworld: Ankh- Morpork
18. Above and Below
19. Beasts of Balance
20. Tyrants of the Underdark
21. Roll for the Galaxy
23. Pickle Rick
24. Terraforming Mars
26. Clash of Cultures
27. Go Nuts for Donuts
28. Rhino Hero
29. Tiny Towns
30. Camel Up
31. Carson City
32. Android: Netrunner
33. Game of Life
34. Glass Road
35. Plague Inc.
36. Incan Gold
37. World Without End
38. Rising Sun
39. Colour Brain
40. Chocolate Factory
41. Paranormal Detectives
43. Captain Sonar
44. Port Royal
46. Forbidden Stars
49. Bugs in the Kitchen
50. Catch the Moon