Welcome to the home of board, card, roleplayers and war gamers in Herefordshire. Herefordshire Board Gamers is a gaming and fundraising community. Our aim is to be a positive influence and “Be more than just a game night.”
Herefordshire Board Gamers are a family-friendly group of like minded individuals, dedicated to bringing the joys and social experience of board gaming to any and all who pass through our doors. We welcome gamers of all ages, backgrounds, experience-levels and mindsets into the fold, and are always more than happy to assist in whatever ways we can in order to get you playing and enjoying a relaxed and pleasant time.
Why not join us and give it a try? There are no hidden costs or requirements; just come along, pick a game, and have a fun time. Everyone is welcome.
- Learn more about Our Aims and our history
- Our code of conduct
- Join our friendly communities: Facebook , Discord and Meet up
- Social media: follow @herefordbgamers on Instagram and, Twitter
- Borrow for free over 400 games, 49 Jigsaws and more from our free community Games Library
- New Folks! Some great guides for you here: In person events, Online events, Venues including photographs, Next steps from classic games like Monopoly.
- Learn more about this wonderful hobby in on our Guides and articles
- We are most proud of our Mental health and community guide bit.ly
- Join one of free events, online and in person Meetings
- We’ve raised £16, 666 for charity in 6 years. Learn more on Fundraising history page
- Donate to Herefordshire Mind on Just Giving.
- World record attempt completed in Jan 2022 85 hours 22 minutes! playing Dune non stop World record
- Exercise challenge completed 9000kms in 2021!
Thursday 7th Herdsman 6.30pm
Thursday 14th Online 7pm
Sunday 17th Herdsman 3pm
Saturday 23th Charity Game day and Birth day party! Richmond Place 10:30am to late. AGM 7pm.
Sunday 24th Online 6pm
Lots of adhoc events including RPGs on our communities
Free community Lending Library
400 boardgames, jigsaws, lifesize games, lawn games and event equipment to borrow for free!
Fund raising history
Our charity of the year 2017 and 2018 is now our permanent partner is Herefordshire Mind. It’s a great fit for us as I see us a community first, games night second and we aim to provide a cheap fun safe hobby for all.
Over £17221.28 raised in Six years (June 21st 2022)
March 2020 to April 2022 (Pandemic) £7500
Learn more on Fundraising history page