Welcome to the home of board, card, roleplayers and war gamers in Herefordshire. Herefordshire Board Gamers is a gaming and fundraising community. Our aim is to be a positive influence and “Be more than just a game night.”
Herefordshire Board Gamers are a family-friendly group of like minded individuals, dedicated to bringing the joys and social experience of board gaming to any and all who pass through our doors. We welcome gamers of all ages, backgrounds, experience-levels and mindsets into the fold, and are always more than happy to assist in whatever ways we can in order to get you playing and enjoying a relaxed and pleasant time.
Why not join us and give it a try? There are no hidden costs or requirements; just come along, pick a game, and have a fun time. Everyone is welcome.
- Learn more about Our Aims and our history
- Our code of conduct
- Join our friendly communities: Facebook , Discord and Meet up
- Social media: follow @herefordbgamers on Instagram and, Twitter
- Borrow for free over 318 games, 49 Jigsaws and more from our free community Games Library
- New Folks! Some great guides for you here:In person events, Online events, Venues including photographs, Next steps from classic games like Monopoly.
- Learn more about this wonderful hobby in on our Guides and articles
- We are most proud of our Mental health and community guide bit.ly
- Join one of free events, online and in person Meetings
- We’ve raised £14, 000 for charity in 6 years. Learn more on Fundraising history page
- Join our community Exercise challenge we’ve already exercised nearly 9000km in 2021
- Donate to Herefordshire Mind on Just Giving.
- World record attempt completed in Jan 2022 85 hours 22 minutes! playing Dune non stop World record
- Mega May event 13-15th 2021! https://herefordshireboardgamers.co.uk/megamay/ and https://www.facebook.com/events/349211503417332
First Thursday at the Herdsman
Second Thursday online
Third Sunday at the Herdsman
Fourth Sunday online
Guided Mediation – regular
Mega Charity event May 13-15 https://herefordshireboardgamers.co.uk/megamay/
Lots of adhoc events including RPGs on our communities
Fund raising history
Our charity of the year 2017 and 2018 is now our permanent partner is Herefordshire Mind. It’s a great fit for us as I see us a community first, games night second and we aim to provide a cheap fun safe hobby for all.
Over £14,156.20 raised in Six years (April 12th 2022)
March 2020 to April 2022 (Pandemic) £7500
July to June 2021 to 2022: Total: £2532.72 (£2954.96) (April 2022)
Mind £1230.66 (F1381.41) Alzheimer’s Research UK £1302.06 (£1574.55)
Learn more on Fundraising history page