Why? Because games are fun!
We all know how the story goes when you get to work or school on a Monday morning. Someone you know will ask you what you have done this weekend, only for you to reply with “nothing much” and move on.
But what if your weekends could be something more? Have you ever wanted to be a Pirate? Or perhaps a Viking, a Ninja or an Orc? Maybe your dream as a child was to fly an X-Wing fighter, explore mysterious and dangerous planets, or save the world… What if those dreams could become a reality?
With modern board games, you can achieve these dreams and more. Whatever your desires may be, we can guarantee that there is something on offer for you. Consider yourself a dab hand at trading, pillaging or fighting? There are games for that. Fancy yourself a spy, a bard or a loveable rogue? Consider it done. Whether you are a team player or a lone wolf, a family friendly person or a more fiendish, naughty kind of soul, a fast-paced flash of a player or a campaign-hungry leader of a great and noble house, we will have a game on hand that you can enjoy.
There are lots more reasons of course:
- Getting away from screens
- Spending time with family and friends
- A good social with lots of laughs
- Cheaper than a night out
- A good way to socialise without having to make awkward small talk
- A chance to think or to challenge yourself
- Inclusive community which meet both online and in person
- An opportunity to learn and experience new things
- A chance to take risks and do something new in a safe space. If you are naturally cautious why not try playing a game aggressively for a change?
Be warned gaming, can be addictive!