This is WIP in progress so maybe more statements than an FAQ 😀
1) 100% of money goes to charity excluding the onsite café (The venue is free of charge to us), all costs are paid by volunteer donations
2) The venue is wheel chair accessible but I need to check on the toilet, there is enough space around the tables to manoeuvre a wheelchair and we intend to create a quiet zone.
3) All are welcome, no game or life experience is necessary, we will have friendly game teachers on hand to assist.
4) Prizes will be raffled and auction off, the exact format will be announced but it will be tailored to maximise the income for mind whilst keeping it hassle free. There will be a minimum reserve for the auction items and we reserve the right to reallocate prizes.
5) Entry is free but we welcome a donation, if you can gift aid it, Mind will get more money
6) Bring your own games or borrow from our library.
7) Parking is onsite free but limited
8) There will be a zero tolerance policy on anti social behaviour, we run a fun safe inclusive community and events.